Address for COPR and PR visa correction

Hello All,

Me and my spouse got the COPR documents and the PR visa stamped on 22nd Oct. But sadly my spouse’s COPR and visa stamp had incorrect passport number. I tried contacting IRCC via Case specific Enquiry and they asked to fill and submit the Request to Amend Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident Documents (IMM 5218).

When I go to the official website to check this amendment form, it states below:
This application is for permanent residents or Canadian citizens who wish to correct errors made by Canadian immigration officials when recording certain personal information on the Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or IMM 5688).

Technically I would not be a permanent resident yet to use this form. Please correct me if wrong.

Also, on the Official website, they ask to Check the COPR upon receiving to make sure our information is correct.
They quote - It should be the same as the information on your passport. If there is a mistake on your COPR, contact us through your account.
But I don’t find any link to contact them on the myCIC account.

In the PR instruction page they mentioned to submit the documents for correction to the below P.O address and also asked to provide a Canada Post Xpresspost prepaid envelope.

Case Processing Centre- Ottawa
P.O Box 8780 STN T CSC
Ottawa, KIG 5A9

Since Xpresspost can be used only within Canada, I believe this may not be the correct address to send the documents to.

Does anyone know where to submit the COPR and the passport to get it corrected? (Staying in California)

Or should I send the documents to the same address where I sent it before which was below

US Permanent/Temporary Residence VISA Passports
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
k1A 1L1

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!