Anyone in Ottawa?

For me, it was where we wanted to be long term. Two factors played into it majorly. Good school district, and relatively commutable distance to work if that need arose at some point in the future.

I created a whatsapp group for us to connect. . I will remove the link later to avoid spams.

Edit: Removed whatsapp Link.

Working remote may not last forever. Right now, Job market is good for employees, but once job market turns , employer will be calling the shots and remote will be luxury at that point. Already there is talk about location based salary structure :slight_smile:
Few companies for sure would be remote only, but then your job change options would be limited.

Welcome to Ottawa to all folks who moved recently, or are planning to move soon.

Me and my wife moved here in November 2020 and love the city, especially the Summer. This is our 2nd Winter so still adjusting to it. We live east of Downtown, near St. Laurent Blvd. and had recently purchased a 2B/3B condo townhouse in the same area.

The affordability definitely is challenging as compared to pre-Covid era but still manageable than GTA as far as I hve seen.

2 Likes