Are you new to this forum? READ ME FIRST! 🙂

If you are new to the forum and looking for what to do. We recommend you read this collection of topics first as they cover the most popular content around Express Entry applications and Jobs in Canada.

Some common answers in short.

1. Yes you can have multiple NOCs with one primary NOC
  2. You only need to get your highest degree evaluated by WES Canada. Exceptions exists for some Indian degrees like M. Tech where WES will ask for Bachelors transcripts.
  3. ITA draws are not entirely predictable we encourage you to file quickly.
  4. For EE you only need IELTS and ECA not other docs needed until after ITA
  5. Even if you have a low score there are alternatives like PNP
  6. Study for your IELTS its can can positively impact you score in multiple ways.

Post ITA Document List - Thanks to @mrandmrssolapurkar

A generic question that covers a lot of interesting information

FYI - This is an entirely commercial-free forum community. So please don’t post about a service or company you represent. Also, DO NOT reach out to me for a special commercial posting account or paying for advertisement - I will ignore your email. And any commercial posts will be moderated. Other than that have fun, learn about the PR process and hope to see you in Canada soon.

:wave: This post is now a wiki post that means anyone can edit and add new content to it. I encourage everyone to do add threads to this post that they found were information rich and valuable to them. Please make sure you’re not adding a duplicate.

Express Entry application timeline and CRS related questions
Does my wife who recently arrived in the US need FBI clearance and her ECA?
Regarding Express Entry
Ideas to improve on this forum
What are the first steps involved?
Express Entry First Steps
My introduction and few questions

WES evaluation timeline and document submission details

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce yourself :slightly_smiling_face: