Canada Tax for Stocks/PPF/PF etc


I have some stock holding in UK. I have invested in PPF,PF and bought insurance when I was in India and continue to contribute to PPF and Insurance. Can someone please help me understand how to declare this while I land so that this is not taxed again in Canada ?