Canadian P.Eng. License


Is anyone aware about the process to transfer US P.E. license to Canada?
Or one has to give the P.Eng. exam from scratch?


What is P.E license could you expand on that?


It is Professional Engineering license


Sorry for my ignorance but this is related to real engineering :grinning: correct not software? You need a license to call yourself an engineer in Canada and there is a body that governs that. Check with them.