Change of address after permanent move


Do we need to change our new residential address with IRCC, after move permanently to Canada?

I received my PR card at a friend’s home on soft landing. Then after a month, I did my permanent landing and took a rental home.

How do we inform IRCC about this new communication address?


I am sure most of you would have done it, so hoping for a quick resolution.

Do we need to inform IRCC of our address change after receiving PR CARD and permanent move?

The webpage for address change on CIC website is for applications in progress not for approved applications.