CIC Application Progress Bar

Yes my AOR is Sept 23, and that is the exact message I got. Not sure how accurate but looks like processing will take time.

Like others Said its based on a 6 Month Processing time , nothing specific you a particular application.
The Message on top of the progress bar for my Sept AOR says :

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Did u apply through Express entry FSW category?

In the last GCMS notes which we had ordered, the security check had not started.

Yes, FSW-O from India.

What’s ur CRS ?

Ok it’s a total of 8 months now … that is very unusual … did u order GCMS notes?

Yup. The first set of notes was of no use. We have ordered another set now to check whether anything has changed in the last 2-3 months.

I guess the progress bar is in beta stage of development. Hopefully, it might give better realtime updates in future to then applicants.

By the way mine showed the same message as yours until today. But just Now it says:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Mine updated too and says the same.

Did you get the PPR? My application says 10 weeks now, trying to estimate how accurate the information is. Thank you

Nope, not yet. The call centre number is also not reachable from outside Canada any more so we are just communicating with CIC over CSEs and there has been no change.

We dont have it either we still got the same thing showing…windering if this is just for online applications

Hi,

Just joined the forum. My application processing time bar shows 1 day left. just curious to know why am i not getting my final decision and what happens when you application crosses the estimated processing time. Also. my application was updated to IP2 4 days ago.

Help much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, did you get any update…? I just want to conform if this bar is accurate. Mine showing 7 days. Please share if you received response after that one day.
Thank you

The progress bar is set to 6 months from AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt). In my case I got PPR 4 days short of 6 months, but I have friends for whom it took longer than 8 months. It just changes to ‘taking longer than usual’ after the 6 month mark. Just take that progress bar with a grain of salt

1 Like