Date applicant first became qualified to practice this occupation

Quick question guys:

My primary NOC code is 2282. The employment description is as below:

Employment requirements

• Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration is usually required.
  • College or other courses in computer programming or network administration are usually required.
  • Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

So for the question for the application, what would be the answer to the question: “Date applicant first became qualified to practice this occupation?” I got my Undergrad from India and Post Grad from the United States. I believe it should be the graduation date of my Under Grad, right?

Thanks!

Sid

Date of Bachelors degree.

Hi

I am applying for Canada PR. I have a Masters from US and Bachelors from India. Per this thread, Express Entry application avoiding ECA for Bachelor's when MS highest, I just did WES for Masters and entered Masters details in Education section of the form.

Have 3 yrs of experience in India and 2+ in US, so, for work history and “Date applicant first became qualified to practice this occupation?” should it be Masters graduation date or Bachelors?

Thanks in advance!

Mohit