Here is my background:
- Have a Computer Science (STEM) undergraduate degree from a US university
- Have been working for the last 15 months at a large US tech company
- Am Indian, don’t see a path forward in the US given the Green Card backlog
- Currently on an H-1B visa that runs out in June 2020, don’t want to renew
- My current CRS score is 416 due to lack of experience
Given this situation, I have a few options for moving to Canada:
- Keep working until I have 3 years of experience and bump my CRS score up to 441
- Get an internal transfer to Canada from my current employer
- Get another offer from a Canadian company
- Any other options I should look into?
What would be the best path forward for someone like me? Thanks!