I am in PreITA phase and applying from USA. While filling Express Entry forms, I came across some questions. Some questions are very basic, but I want to make sure that I don’t answer incorrectly, that create more issues in future.
- I know, the requirement for two people is $15,531. What exact amount I should put in the box if my proof will show more? Can I put rough amount like $25,000?
How I need to bring the money in real (like in Cash or something) when I first arrive to Canada, or it is just a proof that I have to show at this moment to present my ability to support my family?
I took a gap of one semester while in Masters, but course itself is 2 years, so my total study time is 2.4 years. My transcript or WES report don’t mention about number of full academic years. What to put in below one.
- I intend to live in Ontario Province and that is what I selected while using “Come to Canada” tool. However, while filling the Express Entry form, it’s again asking the same question. What should I choose? Does it have any impact on score if I choose “All Provinces and Territories”.
- There are two option in below one, Representative and Designated Individual. I want my spouse to get all email alerts, should I put her as Representative and Designated Individual?.
- I am only adding my master’s degree part of Education history, since I am claiming points for it and I have ECA done for it. However, I believe I should I add my bachelor degree’s completion date in below highlighted box since that is date when minimum education completed for NOC (as Software Developer). Am I correct?
I read about registering on Job Bank. While submitting Express Entry profile (PreITA phase), do I need to get registered with Job Bank to get ITA?
While adding IELTS result I ran in to below question. I see a DATE where administrator has signed in test report form, is it the same date that I should put in below box?
- Is it ok if I select NO in below section?