Importing my car during landing in Canada via road from USA

Hello Guys,
Please see my questions below:

1. I am Planning to to land in Canada sometime in Jan 2021 via Detroit-Windsor tunnel. Presently, you can only enter canada if you are going to settle there permanently. I am not sure what it really means. I am planning to go there activate my PR, complete quarantine period, stay for a month at Airbnb and come back to US. Will it be considered as moving for permanent settlement.

2. Since I will be going by road, do we need to import our car to canada at the time of landing or we complete the landing process and the import the car later when I have establised a residence in Canada.

If you are going in a rental car then no issues at all…

If you are going to tell them that u r moving permanently and drive your own car there then definitely they will need you to import the car…

Even if u tell them u r not moving permanently then if u r telling them so then shud be fine probably as moving permanently does not mean that anybody cannot travel outside canada again…

Btw what is your origin city in Usa… R u in detroit or from which city r u driving to Detroit?