Introducing Legal Services

It’s just been a few months since I launched this site. The response has been overwhelming. Even with the forum and people on it helping each other I get 10+ messages daily. And even when the person is not a good fit for express entry I try and reply honestly and maybe with a few tips.

All this interaction has taught me one thing people have very diverse and sometimes pretty complicated immigration situations. This led me to start talking to a few lawyers that the site can build a relationship with and we can confidently recommend on the site. I’m excited to introduce you to our legal services page. :sunglasses: :tada:

https://movnorth.com/services/

Hey Mov North community,

After following movnorth.com and speaking with Vikram over the last few months, it became very clear that he has put together an excellent resource for those seriously interested in moving to Canada and I wanted to be a part of it.

Along with Vikram, I will do my best to answer any questions or comments in this portion of the website as quickly as possible, as my firm’s specialization is Express Entry applications!

I also offer a free phone call consultation if you have more specific questions, or if you’re looking to outsource your application to a professional from start to finish, I would be happy to help.

Thanks again to Vikram for adding me to the Mov North team and hope to chat soon!

Need help finding a good immigration attorney for Canadian PR. How can I reach you.

Shoot me an email at josh@joshuaschachnowlaw.com or fill out the form on my website, www.joshuaschachnowlaw.com

Thanks!