Job Invitation from Canada awaited

Hi All,
I am a SAP Consultant with 10 years of experience.I have got a score of 6.5 in IELTS.
Have a CRS score of 416.I have filed a Express Entry for PEI, Canada.But I am stuck at this point only and cannot furnish my reference letter or proceed with PR Visa processing unless I get a job invitation from Canada.I have been applying for jobs in Canada through the Job Bank of Canadian Govt. and other portals, like Linked In, Monster, Neuvoo etc…However, I have not received any invitations till date.Is that because each job questionnaire mandatorily asks if I am legally permitted to work in Canada-to which I am replying in the negative.Since, I have currently only filed the EE & waiting for a job invitation to proceed with my PR processing.Please advise.Urgently need help.I think this is like a vicious circle.Can someone please check this out & advise me if I am on the right track or not ??

Sorry to say this, you are not on the right track.
Solution : improve your IELTS scores to CLB 9 or above, your score will reach to 470 above based on the details given. That’s the only solution. Waiting for a job offer is a blunder, I also made the same mistake, that’s y I can say it confidently. The chances of getting a job offer is less than 0.5%.

Go for IELTS. All the best…