Medical Test within 30 days of receiving ITA?

Hello Community,

Wanted to check about the medical check on receiving ITA. In the CIC website, it is mentioned that we have to do it within 30 days. Is this true for the express entry too? It is difficult to get appointment with 30 days.

Regards,
Ram

really… i did not know about this…

somebody please confirm

This is what is mentioned in the website. @vik @avj Guys… chip in. :slight_smile:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

We got ours done after 30 days and we were fine. Got ITA in Jan, went for medical tests in March and submitted profile in April. We got an all clear for the medical tests within 3 weeks of submission. I don’t know if anything has changed since then.

1 Like

do we get to see our medical results??
we will get our medicals some days (or weeks) before we submit the final application… so do we see results before submission or only after application is submitted…

assumption: doctor sends medical results directly to cic

The Panel Physician search function is not working on the IRCC site. Anyone know who the physician is for Southern California?

CIC does not show you your medical results before or after submitting the application. They just update the status as passed if the results are satisfactory. If you want your medical results to be available to you, you would have to talk to the panel physician and ask them to send you a copy.

@mrandmrs
The link says below:
We’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam done. You must go for your medical exam within 30 days of receiving these instructions.

Did you receive any instructions for Medical Exam?.

No, I did not because what I did was an upfront medical exam which is what most of the applicants do. We don’t need to wait for CIC to inform us to provide instructions on going to the medical exam.

Thanks @mrandmrs