Moving for a lawyer

Has anyone here that has moved/planning to move a lawyer? How does one go about working as a lawyer?

To practice law, you would need to be admitted by the bar association of the province in which you want to practice. Contact the relevant provincial authority and they will outline the procedure. Generally speaking, you would be able to be employed in a legal-centric position, say a Corporate Secretary or paralegal, without necessarily being admitted to a provincial bar, but that would of course require first being hired by a local company or, better yet, being transferred in as an inter-co transfer. In Quebec, you would require fluency in the French language.