Need help confirming Noc

Hi there,

I am trying to confirm my NOC as 2282. My role is a Service Desk Coordinator, (Help desk supervisor). See a few of my responsibilities below:

• Manage and control the operation and maintenance of all core systems and equipment located within the data center and disaster recovery site.
• Ensure the completion of all assigned responsibilities within the given SLA of both operations and service desk functions.
• Oversee and participate in the diagnosis and resolution of hardware and production
problems.
• Establish and maintain interface between operations, systems development, application development and technical teams
• Authorize vendor service calls to resolve hardware/software problems, ensure satisfactory service, and monitor and evaluate vendor problems.
• Maintain security during shift and review that shift complies with the security policies
• Monitor and control facilities to ensure proper physical environment for computer hardware at both data center and disaster recovery site.
• Oversee and approve hardware maintenance and installations during assigned shift.
• Monitor and analyze communication between the Service Desk and internal customers. Track dropped service desk calls, unanswered calls, ensure that the service desk voicemail is checked routinely and that follow-ups are being performed on user issues.