PCC Police Clerance Certificate for different countries

HI All

I have been working for Software firm, and I have been travelling to differen countries where i have stayed for +6months. Hence I need to know how do i get the PCC for the below countries as I called up the embassy and i am not getting any proper information. I have dropped mails too.

1.Turkey
2.Sudan
3.Algeria
I need to get PCC for these countries.

Can I go to the embassy in Delhi and ask for the PCC. I m really worried as I have already got the ITA.
I just have 56 days left.

As I am from Bangalore I would like to know if i go to Delhi will it help? As there is no much info online on this. Please help!!!

Can some one please help…

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

This website let’s you select the country and gives you the process of getting PCC from tht country. As far as I have understood, you need to visit the respective embassies for all the details. And this should happen asap because the processing time seems to be a lot. Also in case you can’t submit the PCCs in time, you will have 2 options - to decline the ITA or show them the proof that you have made a sincere attempt to secure one.