I have a question related to the process of Sponsoring Spouse for PR. I am getting married next month and I want to bring my spouse to Vancouver. She already has her tourist visa approved.
- Can the spouse be in Canada when I start the Sponsorship Process for PR?
- Does it fall under ‘Spouse PR staying inside Canada’ or ‘Spouse PR staying outside Canada’?
- Does she need to leave within 6 months?
- For how long does she have to stay out of Canada before she can visit again?
- Can she stay in Canada for more than 6 months on Visitor Visa if their PR Sponsorship Application is already in Process?
- Which option is better Individual Express Entry or Sponsoring Spouse for PR? Which will take less time?
Any insights about which approach to take would be really helpful. Thank you.