Our COPR is valid until May. Currently, we are staying in the US. Initially, we planned to do soft landing via Toronto airport during April, but due to this coronavirus issue, we are planning to do within few weeks.
Looking for suggestions if we need to wait until April or do it as early as possible.
Is there any possibility of a COPR extension by IRCC if we request them? If yes, then until how many days extension can we get?