Spousal sponsor with COPR

Dear All,
I have recently moved to Canada as a Permanent Resident. I would like to sponsor my wife now, as I could not add her to my application before. I haven’t received my PR card yet and in the spousal sponsorship application package, as part of the required documents, I need to submit from and back copy of my PR card. Can I submit the application with my COPR copy or should I wait until I receive my PR card?
Please clarify.
Thank you.

1 Like