Spouse returning to the US with H4 Visa after PR Soft landing

Folks- I heard few people had hard time entering the US after doing their soft landing on H4 Visa
(SPOUSE IS THE ONLY PR APPLICANT; SHE HAS VALID US H4 VISA STAMPED FOR NEXT 2.5 YEARS)

My Question:

1. My wife applied for Canada PR and got her COPR a few weeks back. It is expiring April 2021. Her plan does soft landing in Vancouver and return to the US in a few days. Our friend will mail the PR card to our US Address.

But DO YOU THINK SHE WILL HAVE ANY ISSUES AT THE US HOMELAND SECURITY?

1. I heard few people had issues while returing to US on Valid H4 visa. Officer asked them about why returning to the US while having Canada PR.

2. Officer also mentioned, " H4 visa is for dependent/spouse to stay with Primary H1-b holder but now you have Canada PR".

3. Any similar situations faced by anyone? Please help.

4. What should my spouse answer if the same question asked by the US officer?

5. Any spouses with H4 did Canada PR soft landing & returned to the US? What were the questions asked at US Officer on the return to the US?

Please help help!

You are thinking too much. Good luck

As long as your wife has intension to live in US, there is no problem. She can say, I have plan to move to Canada after my husband’s work is over. On H4 she can not live in Canada and come to US once in a while. In that case she can come in B1 visa. So no worry on your case.

Thanks for the response!