Statutory Questions on your Schedule A

I have received a Request Letter from CIC requesting following : -

 Court record / Police report: Provide an original police report or court records This must be
received at this office by: 2020/02/13
 Court judgment: Court judgment relating to the criminal charge/conviction This must be received
at this office by: 2020/02/13
 Client Information: Please provide evidence of any fine payments, if relevant, in regards to any
charges. This must be received at this office by: 2020/02/13
 Client Information: Please provide a personal explanation in relation to the charge of Operation
While Intoxicated that you have claimed in your Statutory Questions on your Schedule A. This
must be received at this office by: 2020/02/13

I never had DUI however my spouse was arrested for DUI but the charges were dropped.

I thought that I am filling out for family Statutory Questions on Schedule A, but they were looking for my documents not my Spouse’s.

I called CIC helpline they mentioned that write a letter explaining how I filled it wrong and provide the documents for my spouse’s case.

Did anyone had similar situation ? Can anyone tell me what to do. Should I hire a lawyer now (any lawyer recommendation) ?

Let me know asap I will need to replay this by 02/13/2020.

Thanks

If I were you, I would immediately hire a lawyer. DUI is a serious offense. You need to take every possible caution.

I do not have a DUI. CIC is asking about the case and documents of DUI. The charges were dropped.

Do you know any immigration lawyers ?

Best to bring on an immigration consultant to help you draft your response, at MOV North we’ve recommended mustakasimmigration.com. Klaudios is highly experienced, straightforward and ethical, you can reach him at klaudios@mustakasimmigration.com