Transcripts from University of Madras

Do you really want to give to an agent. they charge 3 times the cost if done by yourself.

Even a friend of yours would do. Its just one half day for submission and 1 hr work for collection.

if you still want to outsource, let me know in private email and will share the contact details

Sent Email Balaji. Thank you.

Hi Balaji, I have sent you the email. Please share the contact. Thanks so much.

Hi Balaji,

I have done my masters in UOM, my last sem original marksheet haven’t arrived to my college yet. I have requested for a copy of consolidated mark sheet from the University, which will arrive in 3 weeks.

My questions are:
Can I process my WES with the available transcripts?
Can I proceed to WES with consolidated copy of marksheet which I will be rec in 3 weeks?

Hi,
I had collected my certificate and transcripts with attested from university of madras within sealed enveloped and send it do WE for ECA. My certificate has been accepted but statement of marks not accepted. The reason they mention is that transcript should directly send by university itself to WES. I am a resident of Bangladesh and now staying in my country Bangladesh. Can anybody write me what to do in this situation.

Hi Friends,

Anyone willing to get transcripts from any Indian universities, kindly contact me. This is Naveen and my email ID is canadawestranscript@gmail.com