Transfer to Canadian office from US


What are the options for H1b in US that has office in Canada? In case the company accepts to transfer to Canada, what options do i have to get PR? How long does it take? How well in advance should I start the process?


For software work they can use the new Global Talent Stream - Fast work Visa to get you there if you want to go early. Or else they can give you an offer letter for the Canada Job from the Canadian entity of your company and you can use that to claim a lot of extra points that will ensure you get PR though express entry. Even if you go there on a work visa you can file for PR and claim those extra points.