Travel while Canada PR application in Progress

Hi everyone,

We have submiited our Canada PR application on July 7th,2018.Currently I am in US,but I plan to travel to India soon in August for vacation for about 4-5 weeks.I plan to do a short trip to Singapore and Thailand for a week.My question is- can you travel to other countries while your Canada PR is in Progress? Will it also require PCC to be done for that country too?
@mrandmrs @avj @vik

----CIC Website says below

You must include police certificates when you apply for permanent residence.

Our online system will ask for a police certificate for:

you and your family members who are 18 years or older
every country you (or a family member) stayed in during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row
You don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada.

After you apply, an officer may ask for additional police certificates from any time in your life since you were 18 years old

Example C: Several short stays in another country
Lailah studied in Spain between 2014 and 2017, for several 4-month study periods but she did not stay there for 6 months or more in a row. The system will not ask for a police certificate, but an officer may ask for one from Spain after she submits her application. To avoid delays, Lailah could ask for a police certificate from Spain and submit it with her application.

No, you have already submitted the application and your travel history,. And PCC is required for countries only if you stay there for more than 6 months. That statement about asking for police certificates later is just a legal disclaimer of sorts. I doubt anyone will ask for it. If asked just provide it.

You are free to travel anywhere there are not restrictions. Just make sure you are ready to send your passport and PR photos after you get PPR. Which means you’ll have to plan/modify travels accordingly. Usually you get PPR anywhere from 2-4 months after submitting application.