Urgent general questions


we’re a family of 6 members with onlly 3 qualified members for migrating to Canada and PR. so my concern is if it’s possible for the 3 qualified members to ask for the migration of the rest (MAYBE AS A RIGHT FOR THE QUALIFIED ONES since the other unqualified ones are the mother father and brother) and a right of PR???

another concern is that I don’t really know the average fee for a visa from Saudi Arabia to Canada if anyone here has an idea ???

one last question is if there any other program that can include us all as a family other than the Express Entry skilled workers program???

thanks a loooooooot


You can add them as dependents, if they really are. Can you please provide more details like who’s eligible and how and relation to the non eligible candidates.

As for the fee I’ve made a separate post for that. Check it out.


You can only add spouse and dependent children as accompanying dependents as far as I know, when you immigrate. Anyone else (e.g. parents, siblings etc) will have to be sponsored under family category later.


Oh hi thanks you’re so nice. The non eligible onse are my brother, mom and father due to the lack of a degree and due to not being able to pass IELTS because my parents are too old as well so I was thinking about sponsoring them, but since living in Canada later on is kinda expensive and sponsoring is under the condition of certain income starting from 40 thousand, I thought I may not be able to sponsor them all. So im kinda stuck here, I don’t know if there’s a solution.
Which leads me to a question can tech jobs in Canada provide me with the same amount to sponsor my mom at least?
And if someone knows how expensive it really is in Canada ?? For a living and renting a place and such ??? Cuz whenever I search the result are in dollars and it’s kinda pricy

Thanks a lot for the help :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::two_hearts:


I don’t know which perspective you’re looking from, but by tech I guess you mean professional jobs, which can provide you enough income to live with your family. As far as sponsorship is concerned I’ve heard about super visa which your parents can use to visit for two years at a time.


hi, thanks, I came to terms with the issue but forgot to tell you that I couldn’t find the seperate visa cost post you mentioned above.