What is the best visa we can apply?

My husband and I are both Filipino citizen. He is now in Canada for work with work permit visa. I believe I can apply for an open work permit as Canada’s program on spouse working in Canada. But how can I bring our children, 3yo and 6yo? If I will apply for open work permit, do I need to apply for their student visa? If so, what should be written in the school field of the form if they don’t have any school to attend to, esp. my 3 year old daughter. Or can we proceed with dependent visa?

Please help what is the best visa my family can apply. Thanks.