Work experience from current company

Hi,

I am working for a compnay in NY. I am trying to get the work experience from my current company but it seems it that they would not include job details on it. My offer letter doesn’t have job responsibilities. My understanding is that I would need the job responsibilities for my NOC. Is there any work around for this apart from including the email where the company mentions that job details are not required to get any country specific visa. Any help in this matter is highly appreciated.
Thanks

Try and ask them to include standard job duties of the position. HR always has standard job duties available with them.

Thank you for your response. I just received the response from my HR and they are just including my designation and not including my basic responsibilties. Do you have any other thoughts on this?

If they mention in an email that they won’t provide the job responsibilities in the letter, you can attach a copy of the email along with the letter that your HR provides.

Others have asked similar questions in other threads so you might be able to get additional help if you search through the forum.

Thank you very much! I appreciate your help