Thanks a lot vignesh. Appreciate your help.
Thanks a lot Anshul!
I would like to know how should i key in my EE profile, if one of my job experience is mix of full time and part time. Like how many entries should i make?
Here is my total experience: (Total experience : Sept 2011 to March 2014)
The break up:
Sept 2011 to Oct 2013 - Full time (45 hrs)
Nov 2013 - Part time (22.5 hrs)
Dec 2013 to Jan 2014 - Full time (45 hrs)
Feb 2014 to March 2014 - Part time. (22.5 hrs)
Should i enter one entry in EE profile and explain in LOE or should i make multiple entries. Please guide me. Thanks a lot Vignesh!!
I would put it was 4 individual entries, and later in the employment letter you can explain. But as far as EE profile entry you should have 4 separate entries.
I had similar issue. I made individual entries and attached the same employment letter for all those since they were in same company. Employment letter does show the timeline with hours worked. But note I am still post ITA phase and havent submitted my profile yet.
Below is my case. Please suggest the best approach.
July 2016 to Dec 2017 - I have offer letter, payslips and resignation email and acknowledgement. Company closed its operations and no one is there to provide reference letters. Can I use my offer letter, payslips, W2, affidavit from co workers to prove my job skills.
I think you can use offer letter, resignation letter, affidavit / letter from co-workers as proof of experience. I would attach a cover letter for this role explaining the company’s current status and the documents attached to support your candidature.
I need your advice and guidance. I am filling express entry with three areas of experience. I am a manufacturing engineer have 12 years of total experience in such a way that I served:
- 4 years core manufacturing engineer for automotive parts development.
- 2 years in engineering University as lecturer, teaching manufacturing engineering
- 6 years plus served in the technical vocational education system and applied engineering for the development of new sites, selection and procurement of workshops, machinery, tooling and even cad/ cam softwares. Furthermore, managed multiple locations institutes.
Question is should I select NOC for engineering for my entire career or should I select three NOCs separately…what is the better way to go about it?
Really appreciate your support and suggestions.
I am recently renewing my EE application as my previous one expired. On my first application I put NOC 2171 as all my work experience consist of IT consultant / analyst.
While going through my work experience and exploring PNP programs, the list of NOCs and their description and 100 of other pages regarding Immigrating ti Canada I realized that around 1 year and 2 months I’ve work on a position that is more compatible with a IT Financial planner / analyst than just IT analyst which corresponds to NOC 1114. During the period I work as a IT Financial Planner and Analyst I was studying Finance and later after changing job I got my Bachelor degree in Finance. My questions are:
- Would it be a problem if in my new application I added NOC 1114 for that 1 y 2 m time? Do I need to add any explanation anywhere?
- Is it ok that I got my finance degree after working on that position.
- Is it ok to apply for a PNP program with NOC 1114 and my primary NOC on EE is 2171?