A diabetic person going for medical tests

Any status update? @gondekar.aparna

Hi @Canadadreams, yes we got our medicals passed mid december, though we didnt get any email on status update, noticed the change on my account while regularly visiting the page.

we got our RFPF request today so hopefully our application is processing. fingers crossed. :slight_smile:

how are things with you?

Wow that sounds great… No idea about our application as it’s in our consultant’s hands. They should update us on any update we get… Will touch base with them on 18th…

Basically we paid off rprf upfront, so we won’t be getting any request…

Hi @gondekar.aparna can u plz tell me ur actual aor, if u r single or family and ur stream…
Mine is Nov 2nd, family of 4 and fswo India…

Hi @canadadreams,
My AOR is 20th Oct, family of 3, husband, 3yr old daughter and myself. I am the primary applicant. Applied under Express entry FSWO, Currently Working in US.

Did you get any updates from your consultant?

No Andi… She is testing me literally! When we ask for the status every 15 days, they don’t even respond as there is no update at all. I keep asking her for a screenshot of the progress bar and the status details just to know the number of weeks it shows… But anyway u r way ahead of us as our AOR is Nov 2nd. So u will be sort of a benchmark for me :slight_smile:

Any updates @gondekar.aparna I am getting too restless day by day andi. I wonder when will we get the PPR, u should apparently get it before me

Hi @canadadreams, yes we got out PPR email on 13th feb. yours should be coming soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Ohhhh fantastic :smile: congratulations yaar

Thank you so much, now the countdown to get the Passports and COPR back from IRCC, gosh it’s nerve wracking, lol. Hope you gets your soon too! Keep me posted :slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely:) and all the best in ur new wait :smile:

Hey @canadadreams, any updates? We got our passport and COPR yesterday :grin: planning to do soft landing next weekend. Are you in US?
Here is my timeline - if it helps :slightly_smiling_face:
AOR - 20. oct
Meds passed - 20 Nov
PRPF request - 7 Jan
PPR request - 13 Feb
PPR approved - 28 Feb
Passport & COPR received - 4 March

Hopefully you get the good news soon too! Fingers crossed :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fantastic… congratulations. We did not get yet. Desperately waiting :slight_smile: let’s see when will our time come.

What’s ur visa office?

CPC Ottawa,

Goodluck with the PPR, I am sure it will be coming your way pretty soon! Sending positive vibes your way :slightly_smiling_face:

Ours is also Ottawa… Thnx a lot for ur wishes andi :blush:

1 Like