Anyone plan to be in Toronto this summer?

Does anyone here have plans to be in Toronto this summer. Let me know we should plan something.

1 Like

Will mostly do a soft landing around the second week of May, and make the final move once the interviews for my wife and I work out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will probably show up (most likely in May/June). I will post as soon as plans are concrete.

1 Like

I thought you already landed in Canada… didn’t you :slight_smile:

Yeah I’m a PR, not decided when to move there.

Summer is a certainly a good time to come down. I would recommend staying in the downtown core. Explore the neighbourhoods around there and if possible squeeze in a trip to Montreal its about a 4 hour train ride from union station.

What is there in a Montreal

Montreal and Qubec is like going to France minus the cost of a Europe trip. Beautiful city with great food and lots of art and cultural things to see. Qubec has castles and farms and Vinyards.

1 Like

Yep. I’ll be there in the summers (Tourist Visa). We can plan something.

Either a few people together or as per your plans reach out and I’ll make some time to catch coffee and show you my part of town, etc. If we get a few people together I’ll try and invite others who’ve moved here and we can all catch dinner downtown.