Application related questions

Hello Guys,

Wanted few clarifications.

Submitted my POST ITA application with all the documents required.

I want to confirm the below two questions answers I wrote.

1. Has MOHIT been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I answered yes,
The reason I wrote
I was denied visitor visa to USA in April 2015
I was refused under section 214(b)

I didn’t mention the day on which It was refused. Like it was refused on 3 April 2015.

1. I was TA twice, part time in the university, and also did part time internship in the Fall session once.
    I didn’t mentioned about it in the Personal History, as I thought they are part of the education program.
    So only mentioned about the Masters degree time period.

I was also granted credit for the internship.

Do you guys think I should raise a query to add the above missing information, or everything is fine

Thanks.
@avj @vignesh.pr

I strongly feel that the question here is whether you were ever refused the PR visa but not any visa… Bcz the question says the visa but not a visa…

@prabhakar_meduri Sorry for the confusion, I have updated the post with the exact question related to Visa Refusal.

Oh… Now I am sorry :slight_smile:

Guys any feedback, little worried about this.

1. Visa denial shouldn’t have any issues on your PE application.
  2. TA/RA is part of education so it’s ok if not added as a separate thing in personal history. Definitely don’t add it in work history.