Application status amidst Covid-19

Hello Everyone! My application status as of April 25th, 2020.

Application Status from the portal: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update: Review of medical results - January 24, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along. (This one is new on my portal)

Application Received on Jan 7, 2020 - 60% (49% as of April 5th) complete ( This is the only thing updated since March 13th, 2020 ).

I did not get any ghost updates after Biometric on Feb 7th but received an RPRF payment request on Feb 14th and it was paid on the same date.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility

Review of medical results: January 24, 2020, You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents : Not applicable.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: February 7, 2020, Completed.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

## New update: I am furloughed (Leave of absence, not layoff or termination) from my current job starting April 27th, 2020, and have a date to return back to work in July 2020 sooner or earlier depending on current COVID situations. Should I report this anywhere on the CIC website?

Suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

@RRakshi - how many days after submission you received update on medical test and when you receive request to submit biometric.

I have submitted my application so want to estimated the timelines.

Stream: FSW Outland | IELTS: LRWS - 8/7/7.5/8 | Foreign Experience: 5+ years | ECA: Masters (WES) USA | CRS: 475 | Profile Created: Nov 12th, 2019 | ITA: Nov 13th, 2019 | Application Submitted & AoR: Jan 7th, 2020 | Medicals Passed & BIL: Jan 24th, 2020 | Biometric: Feb 7th, 2020 | RPRF Request and fee paid: Feb 14th, 2020

** Medicals submitted on Nov 19, 2019.

Thanks @RRakshi.