Canada Inland: Border Crossing Seattle / Vancouver

I received my passport stamp with one-time entry and also my COPR. This weekend I’m leaving to Seattle for a personal meeting and then I will be going to cross the Vancouver border using a rental car. Can I do that to complete my PR process? Meaning can I use rental car? How about by Bus? Please suggest.

FYI- I’m Canada inland based out of Toronto.

I was able to cross the border in 10min. The process went smooth - FYI

1 Like

So did you drive to YVR and then fly to YYZ.
Or did you go back to SEA from YVR and then flew back to YYZ from SEA (if so, what did you use to board the flight, previous visa?)

Yes I flew to YYZ from Vancouver