Canada Work Permit Processing from USA

I am in a situation where I am seeking some clarification to understand the process better and plan accordingly.
My Employer is processing my work permit, and I am expecting filing process soon. With the current processing time it is likely that if approved, passport request letter will be coming by end of June.
But my US visa is ending and I have to leave US by mid of June.

• How to receive the passport letter if I am in India? Is it via email or mail ?
  • How to get the passport stamping done from India even though application filing was done from US?
  • I did not do medical exam as my initial plan was to travel from US. But now that it appears I have to go back to India. Can medical exam be done from India even after application is approved?

Hi @bighnajit,

I’m in a similar situation, and I might need to exit the US before the Work Permit approval or passport request. I have done the biometrics in the US, and no medicals have been done.

What will happen if I exit the US and go back to India? Does my company need to restart the Work Permit application? Please confirm.