Compny offering work permit but not LMIA

Hello Team,

My company is offering work-permit to Canada (Ontario) without LMIA (as part of INTRA company transfer). I believe doing so, I may loose the 50 points from EE.

Please let me know if experts has any though on this ? What should be my path to PR (My CRS scores are under 400).

Thank you in advance.

I don’t have much insight into this but since your CRS points are under 400, it would be a good idea to move to Canada on the work permit. After gaining some Canadian experience, you can get more points when applying for PR.

That’s right you can apply for PR under Canadian Exp class after working for a year in Canada