Confusion for changing profile after rejection

Hi. I applied for PR in the federal skilled worker stream on the basis of my one year of supervisor experience in the restaurant and one year of experience as an electrical supervisor in my country. However, I got rejection stating the reason below:

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement(s) because the letter dated 2019/07/12 from the above employer does not state any main duties or responsibilities to confirm your position as Supervisor NOC 6311. Therefore, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation(s) as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R87.1(2)(b)]. As well, I am not satisfied that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all the essential duties, of the occupation(s) as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R87.1(2)©]. The employment line has been rejected and the assessment recalculated.

I found out the letter was not an in appropriate format. So I ask my manager and he is ready to give me a new letter. After my application, I got a new job as an electronic technician and I am gonna finish one year this upcoming june. After this completion of one year experience, I am thinking to apply in an express entry. So I have now 3 years of experience: 1 year from my back home, 1 year from the restaurant, 1 year as an electronic technician. I don’t wanted to take a risk this time so i took advice from some of the lawyers and I came to know that I dont have sufficient documents for the experience of 1 year from my back home country.

Now I am confused that Should I mention about my back home experience in my new application or should I avoid this, although I mentioned in my previous applcation? One of the lawyer said we will mention this. If they consider it then its good but if they dont consider you still have enough points to qualify on the basis of 2 years of canadian experience and ielts score. I am not sure what to do at this point. Because some lawyer also told me whatever you mention in the application they calculate your point on the basis of that and if something is wrong they will reject your application even though you are getting the qualify points if they dont considered that point. I am totally confused what to do now?