Current WES ECA timelines?

Apologies if this is a duplicate thread, but did not find any latest information or thread with current WES ECA timelines.

For those who have got their ECA done in the last 2-3 months from WES, could you provide info on how much time in calendar days it took you from Document Acceptance to ECA done ?

(May be we can keep this as a live thread as timelines keep changing every 6 months, and will be helpful to future applicants for planning their course)

In our case, WES received all our (me & my spouse) documents on June 4th 2018 & evaluation was completed on June 22nd 2018.

Thank you @arte.

When you say they received the document on June 4th, do you mean
a) your courier/envelope reached them on June 4th
OR
b) you received an update from WES stating that Review of application documents is complete
?

I got an email today that “This is to advise you that we have received all required documents. We will now begin to prepare your evaluation report”

On WES portal it says “Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 11/29/2018”

I am not sure whether this means the actual evaluation is complete or they have just first-passed reviewed the documents sent.

Thanks.

WES received my documents on 10/9/2018.
Evaluation completed on 11/6/2018. PDF report available for download.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) - edelivery - 11/6/2018
Waiting for the hard copy arrive though standard mail.

Thanks

@usa2can
Yes, I meant my courier / envelope with documents reached them on June 4th. I had received an email similar to what you received on June 4th.

It means they have received all documents and will start the evaluation process.

Thanks @arte.

So looks like there were 18 calendar days between WES receiving the documents and you getting the electronic report.

For me, this period could be more than 30 days. As my courier was received by WES on 10/22 and they updated the status on 11/09 that they received my documents.

Anyway, I have to wait till 11/29 as thats what they have told will be when my final report will be available.

@usa2can -
To clarify, June 4th was the date they said they have received the documents. I do not remember what the courier tracking was saying at that time.

They are pretty good about delivering on the date they have committed to. In your case it will be 11/29.

Hi can anyone help.

its being 1 month wes received my documents and reviewing.

evaluation is in progress. but no completion date is given.

can any once share their experience or what should i do now.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 4/3/2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

It takes 35 days . so wait few more days .

Hi -
I applied for WES evaluation and after 35 days they put my document on hold for asking more documents from my university . My university has sent the documents and they have received it .

Can you guys help me to know , how much time WES will take this time to evaluate ?
it will again 35 days or it can be less ?

TIA

Once they review everything after receiving it , max 20 days

Hi Guys , Please help
Message from WES

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/17/2019

will they evaluate exact date on 7/17/2019 or it can be before and after 7/17/2019 as well ?

they will respond (not necessarily evaluate) before 07/17.

If they find something more is needed, they will ask. If everything is in order, it will be evaluated.

I had my degrees from both US and India. My US degree was evaluated faster then my Indian degree by WES. In my case WES took around 2 months. They normally complete the evaluation on the estimated date that they give you.

My second level WES verification is in progress. Below was mentioned.

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/25/2019

Its 30th Sept, i don’t see any update on my wes status. What does this mean?

Either they are lagging behind or they have just not updated the latest status. Either way you could reach out to them for clarification.

I went through this recently. I live in US and Bachelor degree at Anna University. Hope it helps!

01-Jul-2019 - Transcripts - Submitted application to Anna University
25-Jul-2019 - Transcripts - Dispatched to WES
01-Jul-2019 - WES - Created account and paid the fee
08-Aug-2019 - WES - Documents received from Anna University
05-Sep-2019 - WES - Documents accepted, Evaluation is due for completion on 10/2/2019
17-Sep-2019 - WES - Under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)
18-Sep-2019 - WES - EVALUATION COMPLETED NOTIFICATION and sent to IRCC

Hi. I am facing the same issue. What happened to your evaluation? How did u tackle it?