Nice to meet you all. I’m currently on an h1b, and would like to consider PR in Canada as a backup plan. I believe I understand the major steps it takes for becoming a Canadian PR.
My question is: along the process, I would have to make a decision at each step by either moving forward or giving up. What are the consequences if I decided to not move forward at each of the main steps? Would it harm my future re-applying chances? How much would it set you back?
If someone could kindly draw a decision tree, so I could understand the steps better as to what would happen if I decided to give up at any point along the process.
Thank you very much!