Did any one received his COPR recently in last 2-3 months and if yes have they already traveled to Canada by any chance

Did any one received His/Her COPR recently in last 2-3 months and if yes have they already traveled to Canada by any chance.
Just trying to see if people getting COPR approved after 18th March and if anyone traveled and came back.

I received on 20th march waiting to travel

@Vignesh33 May I know when did you apply for PR? I applied in Jan 2020 but yet waiting for my COPR.

Are you in US or which country currently?
Just trying to understand if it is slow even for people in US or mostly for India.

I am in US. How about you? since when have you been waiting?

I am not waiting… I know someone who is in India is wating from Feb2020 onwards… They had already gotten approval in 2019, but they could not travel as they had kid in Feb2020 and had to update application after approval with new kid…

oh I see.

yeah and i find it weird that they have not approved application with just addition of new kid when the application was already approved… it is ridiculous amount of time being taken for just adding new born kid… the kid is also now 1.5 years old :slight_smile:

It makes sense they want to reissue the COPR with the new member and I guess covid has slowed down everything. But it is weird that it has taken 1.5 years

Yeah it is weird… covid slowed down… but they don’t have to scrutinize all the members again…3 members were already scrutinized and approved… now they had only 1 new member to scrutinize etc. so 1.5 years is too much… and even that has not completed as it is still pending… Hope it becomes 1.6years and not 2 years…

hope so.
@srhere how about you? what stage is your PR process in?

We got it more than 2 years ago…and moved in GTA already.

1 Like