Does license required to teach Civil Engineering in Canada

I worked as a Assistant professor in India for 3 years and applying for Express Entry. My NOC job code is 4011. I teach Civil Engineering specialized in water resources management.
Does this require license or certification to perform this job in Canada. If yes, Can you please let me know how to apply for the license.

I have searched in google, but didn’t get proper answer. Please help. Thanks