Drive across border with CoPR

I am planning to move permanently to Canada this month by road ( already did soft landing , don’t have PR card yet ) . So will be using CoPR to enter .

Can I cross the border only in my own car or can I do it in a rental car also ?

You can cross with your own car, did you declare you car as a vehicle you plan to import in GTF list during soft landing ?

Thanks , yes I declared it . Just haven’t decided whether to drive , ship or sell it here :yum: