Employer refusing to mention a job title in letter of reference

Hello Seniors,

I am writing again with one more issue that I am facing with my application. One of my employer has been acquired by another organization a year back.

When I applied for ITA I mentioned my designation to be Technical Lead for one of my organization which was my last designation at that company. I have promotion letter, experience letter and salary slips with that designation.

However when I contacted my employer for letter of reference, they have refused to mention Technical Lead in my LOR because as per them in their HRMS system my last designation as Sr Technical Support Officer. Now this is entirely an issue at their end but they are refusing to do it and I am completely at loss here and dont know what to do I know.

If I submit the LOR given by them, which says my last designation is Sr TSO, it does not match to the designation I provided while filing ITA. Will this be a problem or misrepresentation of information.

Requesting all the seniors out there to please help out and suggest a solution.

Thanks a lot in advance !!

" I have promotion letter, experience letter and salary slips with that designation." - Why are you not just using this?

The issue is that my LOR mentions Sr TSO as last designation but my experience/relieving letter mentions Technical Lead as the last Designation. Is this not conflict of information. Also I have already mentioned Technical Lead in my ITA. So this is where I am stuck now

If you have other documentation(“experience/relieving letter”) that supports your Tech Lead designation then why would you submit the LOR if it conflicts with what you have in your ITA application?

I agree with @dousedfire, if you have documentation (experience letter, promotion letter, payslips etc.,) supporting the Team Lead designation, use them as supporting documentation and put the LOR aside.

I understand, if all other works out instead of submitting LOR. I will submit them as supporting document however I am shot of last two salary slips from that organization. Would it be fine if I am missing last two salary slips

I understand, if all other works out instead of submitting LOR. I will submit them as supporting document however I am shot of last two salary slips from that organization. Would it be fine if I am missing last two salary slip of employment tenure