Exact steps and documents needed after ITA

I mean checked just now in the morning…and it says now " You passed the medical exam."

Were you notified about the update or you just happened to check it today?

i did not get any email but yeah i just logged in to the account online and saw the update

Ok. Thanks. Will see if I receive something in the next couple of days.

@mrandmrs

For scheduling the medical exam, I have been asked what category (Student, Visitor or Worker) is it for ?

Anybody else get this question ? What did you guys select ??

I just mentioned the reason as Canadian immigration. There were no categories specified for us.

Thanks. I tried it the next day and it worked. They didn’t ask for the category.

Guys… I have a quick question. I have submitted my application with Xerox copy of my birth certificate but not original. I scanned the Xerox copy only as I don’t have the original with me. And it’s purely a black and white image… Would that matter or do I need to procure the original, scan and send thru CSE? My aor is Nov 2nd and my medicals are passed. I am in ip1 since Dec 4th…

Shouldn’t matter . Did the question say upload colored copies ?

Unfortunately no idea bcz our consultant does everything for us…

Don’t worry , you should be fine . Btw, why do you need to upload birth certificate ? As far as I remember , it is only required for dependent kids not for primary applicant or spouse .

Ya read that online later :grinning:

For spouses personal history inside Family section:

“Please tell us about XXXXXXXX immediate family members that have not been identified in the application”

So we keep this section blank …RIght? because my husband is already in the application.
Also, vice versa for my husband, since I am already a dependent applicant.

hi, do we get police record for parents?
me & my spouse are applying and we have no kids. as i know only me & my spouse should declare police records right?

yes only you and your wife records

Thanks everyone for these threads. We submitted our EE application, and paid our RPRF few days back.

The longest part was WES Canada, and the most frustrating was with Indian Consulate.

Just a waiting game now, I guess on CoPR, etc. Good luck everyone.

Hello Everyone,
@avj
@mrandmrs
I also having the same query while filling up the family section.
I am the only applicant as my family will not be traveling with me. But i still added spouse and kid under initial section which ask for dependents.

So two query.
Do i need to add spouse and kid details again here under family section.
Also do i need to add my parents , brother details. I checked few previous posts as per that all family members need to do medical test even if they are not traveling. So does that mean if i add my parents details here they need to get their medical done same as my spouse and kid.

By all practical purpose parents are not your family (that’s why work insurances don’t cover parents by default). Same is true for your siblings.
I had similar situation that you mentioned and had to get my wife and son’d medical test.
Parents are not required to go through medical or police certificate.

You have to mention your spouse and child whenever there’s a question about family.

@nik Thanks for clearing that.
Description in portal for family section confused me as it says family members like siblings , parents.
So no need to add parents or siblings details any were in my application ?

One follow up query as you have mentioned pcc as well.
Do i need to submit pcc for my wife as well even though i have select the option that she will not be accompanying me.

Yes, you have to provide PCC for your spouse as well. Medicals for spouse and the kid/s.