Express Entry First Steps

Hello,

I need some validations from the experts to ensure that I’m headed in the right direction in starting my process for Express Entry.

Ideally, what will be the 1st step to begin with?

1. Getting academics verification from WES.
  2. In the meanwhile, prepare for IELTS and have the scores ready.
  3. With WES and IELTS, create a profile for Express Entry.
  4. While waiting for the draw to happen and to receive ITA, gather work experience letters from previous employers along with other docs and complete the PR process.

Please do let me know if I’ve skipped any important steps in my approach.

I also have a question reg which NOC to choose. I fall under Business Analyst/Business Consulting profile, so the NOC I should choose will be 0?

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to have some suggestions.

Those steps are correct. There is a little more in 4 but thats a while away so focus on getting an ITA

I also have a question reg which NOC to choose. I fall under Business Analyst/Business Consulting profile, so the NOC I should choose will be 0?

Your NOC cannot be zero (0) it’s probable NOC 1122 read the description and see if it matches your job profile

Thank you Anshul. I will read the links. Appreciate your help!

Thanks, .

Is it better to create a profile in EE first while I get my credentials and IELTS ready or create profile only after have them in hand? I believe yesterday’s draw tie-break was prioritized for people who had been in the pool since December 2017. I’m not entirely sure if my understanding is correct but just trying to confirm.

Can you through some light…

Creating the profile takes a few hours at the most. I think it also asks for your IELTS score initially that you don’t have. You cannot submit it in the pool anyway until you have IELTS and ECA done. I would wait till I get both and then create and submit EE.

1 Like