I got a message today in my express entry inbox saying that I am not eligible for express entry and the profile is rejected. The letter does not state any particular reason but shows examples as to why a candidate will be found ineligible.
The reasons are:
• not having a valid language test,
• language test results that are more than two years old,
• a language test score that is too low,
• not having enough relevant work experience,
• not having the required education level,
• not having enough funds.
Upon reviewing my IELTS score sheet, I found that I had appeared for the test on 18-Aug-2018, so based on that one reason could be that my score is expired and hence my profile was rejected.
Also for federal skilled worker program, do you require minimum 7 in all 4 abilities? or a cumulative score of 7 for IELTS?
(My overall score is 7 but I have 6.5 in listening and writing)