Got Your ITA - A list of documents that you will now have to submit

My wife worked in a school for 5 years then went to study for 2 years and changed profession to IT (2+ years). Can I put 5 years school teaching experience for ITA? Also her previous 2 employers do not issue experience letters to employees directly. We have all tax documents, offer letter and pay stubs. What should we do?

passport, 2 photos, 1 pre-paid envelope, Annex A form. This is the stage after they reviewing documents uploaded post ITA.

Hello,

I have sent couple of emails to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca mentioning about the changes in my marital status and asking for process to include my spouse in the application. Its been about 2 weeks now and haven’t received any response. Does anyone know alternative means of approaching them? I have to send my passport for visa stamping in next couple of weeks and I’m hoping to include my spouse prior to that. Please suggest what can be done.

If any Of the following conditions apply, you must inform us time immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca .

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the main application covered gold Any Accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, Including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the main application covered, gold’any of your family members-have-been charged or Convicted of a criminal offense.

Have you emailed the address given above? It should’ve been there in the Ready for Visa email you received?

Thanks @avj for your response.

The email id mentioned in Ready for Visa email is IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Let me try sending an email to the address you mentioned as well.

That’s just the “from” email address. The second one was given in the body of the email.

Hi! I live in USA. I got my ITA and collected all documents so far. But, I have a confusion about the bank letters. In US, I have:

• Savings and Checking account with bank #1
  • credit card with bank #2
  • credit card joint account with my husband in Bank #3, in which my husband is the primary account holder.

In India, I have a savings and checking account with Bank#4 and a NRI account with Bank #5.

I already took a letter from Bank #1 where I have the most funds to show my financial status and I thought one letter will be sufficient. But, I recently heard that we need to provide letters from all banks. Now, my question is:

1. should I get letters from other banks too? The problem is I am unable to get in touch with the Indian Banks from US and I am not confident that I will get them.
  2. Should I submit a letter for the credit card joint account too? I am the primary applicant for the Canada PR.
  3. How will the immigration officers know if i have more than one account?

I am left with only 10 days and I am confused about this part. Any suggestions and self-experiences can help!

Thanks!

As long as you have sufficient funds in Bank #1, you don’t need letters from the other banks. Letters for other accounts and credit cards are optional.

Hi,

Can you please help what employment documents are mandatorily required for the primary and secondary applicant while applying for Express Entry.

My main concern is regarding the hike letters and form 16 do we need this of every year from the previous employment.

Thank you !!

Hi. Thank you for the list of documents needed for the EE application.

I’m from India and have got the PCC issued from the passport office. My question is, the PCC is a black and white document. I mean, the original letterhead is black and white. Will this be an issue when uploading?

But u have the stamp in blue right? That’s enough. Even ours is black and white… Basically PCC issued in India is black and white… so no worries. Color scan it so that at least the blue stamp will be visible

Oh yes, that’s correct. Thank you!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Proof of funds for Express Entry

Hello,

I was asked to submit the relationship questionnaire found at the end of the add on spouse kit. However, there is no such thing in the Add a Spouse instructions document I have earlier received. Can anyone help me understand what this form is? I have 2 days to submit these documents.

Hello. Guys.
I’m a dentist from Egypt. I have 2 questions.

1. Dentistry is a Regulated job in Canada so I have to get Accredited from the NDEB once I am in Canada in order to practice. So does CIC requires me to get Accredited first before applying to Express Entry. Or will WES ECA be fine?
  2. Regarding my work experience I’m employed at the Ministry of health of Egypt. So the letter they provide will list the date of hiring and that I’m working as a dentist. It won’t list duties, salary or anything like that. Also since it’s a public work there won’t be any email, phone or supervisor contact details since it’s a public establishment. Will that work as a reference letter?
    Thanks.

Hello !

I am an Consultant working for an IT company ( 3 layers) My employer is XYZ and i am a contactor for Infosys , working for Client - Cisco. so basically the supervisor responsible for over looking my duties is either Infosys Manager or Cisco Manager . I got my experience Letter from my Infosys Manager as he is the one directly supervising my work and releasing my paychceks . Is that OK ? Or do i need to get a letter from my employer XYZ or Client-Cisco ?

Pleae help as i am very confused about this as i have head a lot of rejections come due to problems with experience letter

I would assume that since your primary employer is XYZ, you would need the letter from them and not from the client or the intermediary company.

Hello !
Should I upload 12th and 10th grade pass certificate/marksheets??? I am asked to
“Provide proof that I have completed my post secondary education”

Im guessing we need to send only soft copies but can you please confirm since my hard copies are back in India for some of these hence checking, appreciate your response

Yes, only soft copies to be uploaded.

1 Like