Got Your ITA - A list of documents that you will now have to submit

But u have the stamp in blue right? That’s enough. Even ours is black and white… Basically PCC issued in India is black and white… so no worries. Color scan it so that at least the blue stamp will be visible

Oh yes, that’s correct. Thank you!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Proof of funds for Express Entry

Hello,

I was asked to submit the relationship questionnaire found at the end of the add on spouse kit. However, there is no such thing in the Add a Spouse instructions document I have earlier received. Can anyone help me understand what this form is? I have 2 days to submit these documents.

Hello. Guys.
I’m a dentist from Egypt. I have 2 questions.

1. Dentistry is a Regulated job in Canada so I have to get Accredited from the NDEB once I am in Canada in order to practice. So does CIC requires me to get Accredited first before applying to Express Entry. Or will WES ECA be fine?
  2. Regarding my work experience I’m employed at the Ministry of health of Egypt. So the letter they provide will list the date of hiring and that I’m working as a dentist. It won’t list duties, salary or anything like that. Also since it’s a public work there won’t be any email, phone or supervisor contact details since it’s a public establishment. Will that work as a reference letter?
    Thanks.

Hello !

I am an Consultant working for an IT company ( 3 layers) My employer is XYZ and i am a contactor for Infosys , working for Client - Cisco. so basically the supervisor responsible for over looking my duties is either Infosys Manager or Cisco Manager . I got my experience Letter from my Infosys Manager as he is the one directly supervising my work and releasing my paychceks . Is that OK ? Or do i need to get a letter from my employer XYZ or Client-Cisco ?

Pleae help as i am very confused about this as i have head a lot of rejections come due to problems with experience letter

I would assume that since your primary employer is XYZ, you would need the letter from them and not from the client or the intermediary company.

Hello !
Should I upload 12th and 10th grade pass certificate/marksheets??? I am asked to
“Provide proof that I have completed my post secondary education”

Im guessing we need to send only soft copies but can you please confirm since my hard copies are back in India for some of these hence checking, appreciate your response

Yes, only soft copies to be uploaded.

1 Like