Hi! I live in USA. I got my ITA and collected all documents so far. But, I have a confusion about the bank letters. In US, I have:
- Savings and Checking account with bank #1
- credit card with bank #2
- credit card joint account with my husband in Bank #3, in which my husband is the primary account holder.
In India, I have a savings and checking account with Bank#4 and a NRI account with Bank #5.
I already took a letter from Bank #1 where I have the most funds to show my financial status and I thought one letter will be sufficient. But, I recently heard that we need to provide letters from all banks. Now, my question is:
- should I get letters from other banks too? The problem is I am unable to get in touch with the Indian Banks from US and I am not confident that I will get them.
- Should I submit a letter for the credit card joint account too? I am the primary applicant for the Canada PR.
- How will the immigration officers know if i have more than one account?
I am left with only 10 days and I am confused about this part. Any suggestions and self-experiences can help!