Hello from newbie

Hi everyone,

New to the forum and the whole PR process.I just have 2 questions at this point:

1. I booked my IELTS just now- the website says for those applying for Canada PR, “submit proof of application to CIC at test center to get 2 copies of test report form”. I have no such proof at this point because I just started. Anyone encounter this problem?

2. Other than giving the IELTS and applying for WES evaluation, should I be gathering all documents right away to submit after ITA?

Thanks for your time,
VJ

You cannot submit EE profile till you have IELTS results and ECA for highest degree if you’re claiming points for it.

I would also recommend going through these posts.

Thanks Anshul.

I will start working on those documents. About this application proof to CIC to test center- it has me confused. Without IELTS score, I cant start applying.

VJ

What’s that? You are supposed to give the IELTS General test; it never asked for any proof from me, just my personal information.

ELC Boston page on IELTS US website had this message. Anyway I emailed the center administrator that a proof is not required and I can even request an additional copy at no cost. Still don’t know why they have that message!